Partial production during manufacturing
Let us introduce you to a module that gives you the flexibility of handling partial productions during manufacturing.
During production, not everytime the complete order is processed in one go, so it is frequently required that we should be able to process the manufacturing orders partially.
To facilitate the this requirement we have come up with a module that allows us to do partial productions from our manufacturing order and accordingly update stock in the inventory.
Lets have the step by step demo :
- Bill of material for Computer Desk Product.
- Now,lets create a manufacturing order for 5 quantities of the computer desk product.
- After checking the availability, and once raw material is available ‘Do Partial’ button becomes visible.
- Now, lets partially produce only 3 quantities of product out of the 5 initially planned.
- We can check that raw materials consumed and reduced from stock is for 3 products only.
- 3 quantities of the products are produced and increased in stock. We can check the finished products.
- Now, lets complete the production by producing remaining 2 quantities and check consumed raw materials.
For any query or to get this module please contact us at email@example.com .
This module also available on odoo App Store . Click Here to download module from Odoo App Store.
Geo Technosoft Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi, India
Website: Geo Technosoft