Participate as team member following existing processes and procedures.
- Guide and train to less experienced team members.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationship with customers, team members and project leadership.
- Learn effectively business functions to participate in analysis, design, and implementation
Enhance new technologies knowledge to use them in approved projects.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Develop code solutions to problems using structured approach considering long term maintainability and accessibility.
- Update consistently and accurately documentation on all application projects.
- Convey, collaborate and maintain productive professional relationship with user base of product/service line and apt parties to project internal and external to Information Services.
- Guide and train associate and intermediate level developers.
- Direct and monitor team members’ performance.
Implement knowledge of business functions to effectively lead in analysis, design and execution.
- Assess potential projects and support in proposing high level design.
- Present effort estimation required for planning and prioritizing purposes.
- Implement existing and emerging technologies seeking innovative solutions to common problems at system level.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher.
- Passion for software products.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience.
Nice to have
- Leadership quality
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong Technical skills
"Your success in your career will be in direct proportion to what you do after you've done what you are expected to do"
- Brian Tracy -